About Rob Frasier
As a partner in B2B CFO® for 10 years and nearly 30 years of financial and operational experience, Rob has worked with and has held positions as CFO, V.P. of operations and trusted advisor for dozens of mid-market business owners and executives. Rob has an extensive background working with early stage businesses, 3rd generation family companies, young and seasoned entrepreneurs, and companies facing growing pains or financial challenges.
Rob has worked in many industries including distribution, wholesale, service, construction, inspection, medical device, cellular, agricultural, publishing, consumer electronics, consulting, aerospace, manufacturing and retail. This diversity has allowed Rob to accumulate valuable financial expertise and operational expertise, useful managerial practices, and develop a network of professionals to help business owners solve business problems, navigate growth, control their companies and increase or maintain cash flow.
Business owners who have utilized Rob’s knowledge and experience have received the benefits of improved operations and cash flow by strengthening goal clarity, creating business and financial plans to meet company and personal objectives, generating timely and informative information to make solid business decisions.
Areas of Rob’s expertise and/or experience include:
- Financial planning and cash forecasting
- Strategic and business planning
- Accounting, management and operations organization
- Exit planning
- Sounding board for CEO’s, owners and the management team
- Bank financing and relationships
- Working capital improvement (inventory, accounts receivable & accounts payable)
- Timely and accurate financial statement interpretation and education
- Development and translation of key operating dashboards
- Executive, management and staff development and structure
- Expense reduction and cost containment
- Evaluation, hiring and training of staff
- Product margin and pricing analysis
- Software review
- Costing and process development
Rob brings passion and enthusiasm to his job and the companies he serves. He is a communicator at all levels and is equally effective and comfortable working hands on with the staff, strategically thinking with the owners, or presenting to investors.
Rob attended California State University, Los Angeles, where he majored in accounting and finance. Rob lives in Orange County with his wife and two daughters. He enjoys cycling and water sports.
- California State University Los Angeles
- Financial Executives Networking Group
- Commercial Finance of California
- Santa Ana Chamber of Commerce
- Irvine Chamber of Commerce
- Orange County Modelers Association